A woman claims to have been “attacked” by her salad dressing. And no, it didn’t try to grab her on the p….never mind. It wasn’t that sort of orange anyway.
Divel McLean was hoping to rustle up some dinner when the bottle, which she says was “possessed”, exploded.
“I heard pop, pop, pop. I looked up, it was possessed. It was going crazy. It was shooting up in the air, to the side,” McLean told Fox19.
“It sounded like a firecracker going off in the house. Real loud.”
McLean, who is from Wyoming in the US, said that the Dorothy Lynch-brand salad dressing attacked her when she opened the fridge.
McLean added that she snapped photographs of the scene of devastation afterwards. She is reported to have it made known that there was approximately £2,000, or $2,500 of damage caused to the home. I for one am shocked because I couldn’t even imagine Alien blood from the Ridley Scott classic could cause that much damage but she must have been pretty damn unlucky. But hey, that’s what $3 of sauce will get you. Saucy devastation.
She later found out that the salad dressing had been recalled by the manufacturer. According to the Daily Mirror, it was recalled because bacteria in the product causes the liquid to bubble and spew out uncontrollably.
“I will never eat Dorothy Lynch again. That stuff is crazy,” McLean concluded. I always liked Paul Newman’s salad dressing to be completely honest.
Source: The Mirror