So, do you think money can buy you love? Well let’s investigate this further.
Here is Donald Trump.
And now here are his wives (from first to last).
This is Ivan’s Trump in the 1980s.
Obviously it’s mostly a physical thing.
Still! Trump is a feminist. He’s an advocate for gender equality. Here are his top quotes on women.
- “I would never buy Ivana any decent jewels or pictures. Why give her negotiable assets?” – Donald Trump, Vanity Fair. 1990.
- “Beauty and elegance, whether in a woman, a building, or a work of art, is not just superficial or something pretty to see.” – Donald Trump, 2006.
- “26,000 unreported sexual assults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?” – Donald Trump, 2013.
- “It’s certainly not groundbreaking news that the early victories by the women on ‘The Apprentice’ were, to a very large extent, dependent on their sex appeal.” – Donald Trump, 2004.
- “You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.” — Donald Trump from an interview with Esquire, 1991.
- “I mean, we could say politically correct that look doesn’t matter, but the look obviously matters,”.“Like you wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful.”
- An attorney asked Donald Trump for a break to pump breast milk for her baby, he replied You’re disgusting, you’re disgusting,’.
- “The most difficult aspect of the prenuptial agreement is informing your future wife (or husband): I love you very much, but just in case things don’t work out, this is what you will get in the divorce. There are basically three types of women and reactions. One is the good woman who very much loves her future husband, solely for himself, but refuses to sign the agreement on principle. I fully understand this, but the man should take a pass anyway and find someone else. The other is the calculating woman who refuses to sign the prenuptial agreement because she is expecting to take advantage of the poor, unsuspecting sucker she’s got in her grasp. There is also the woman who will openly and quickly sign a prenuptial agreement in order to make a quick hit and take the money given to her.” – Donald Trump, 1997.
- “Women have one of the great acts of all time. The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers. The person who came up with the expression ‘the weaker sex’ was either very naive or had to be kidding. I have seen women manipulate men with just a twitch of their eye — or perhaps another body part.” – Trump, 1997.
- “If Hilary can’t satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?” – Trump, 2015.
- “[Angelina Jolie’s] been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby… And, I just don’t even find her attractive,” – Trump, 2006.
- “While @BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct.” – Trump, 2012.
- “My favorite part [of ‘Pulp Fiction’] is when Sam has his gun out in the diner and he tells the guy to tell his girlfriend to shut up. Tell that bitch to be cool. Say: ‘Bitch be cool.’ I love those lines.” – Trump, 2005.
- ““All of the women on ‘The Apprentice’ flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected”
Yeah, it must be his charm and good looks.
SOURCE: Huffington Post